Fairfield County Fair Oct. 8 – 15, 2023
- 10 years and older: $7.00
- Children 9 and under are free!
- Special Senior Citizen rate (65 and older) with ID on Wednesday: $3.00
Ag Society Membership
- $25 for an annual membership
- Available in the Fair Office from December 1 through 7pm, Sunday the first day of the fair. (October 8, 2023).
Open Class Livestock Exhibitor Ticket
- Available online or at the fair office
- 18 or older on January 1st–$30 (Includes six admissions to the fair or leave at $25 with fewer admissions to the fair)
- Available online or in the fair office until 10/1/23
- $35 for a strip of six (6) tickets
Parent and Exhibitor Pass
- $25 (Maximum of 2 parent pass per family) Available in the Fair Office/Administration Building
Art Hall Exhibitor Ticket
Available online or in the fair office with Open Class registration.
18 or older on January 1st–$25 (Includes six admissions to the fair or leave at $25 with three days of admission)
- 17 or younger on January 1st — $12 (Includes one admission to the fair)
- The Fair Office
157 E. Fair Ave.
Lancaster, OH 43130
- Vinton County Bank and their Lancaster branch locations.
- Sunday: Gates Open at 12:00 noon
- Monday-Saturday: Gates Open at 7:00 a.m.
- Ride ticket prices are set by the ride company and are subject to change without notice.
- Ticket sales begin 30 minutes before rides start each day
- Single Tickets–$2 each
- Twenty Tickets–$30
- Wrist Band/Handstamp—varies by day; The wristband/handstamp cannot be used for side attractions such as the Fun House.